The natural tendency is to pull with your index finger instead of rotating the release, especially in a pressure situation. The harder you pull, the harder it is to fire. The new BackSpin release design features a rotating index finger hole that spins which greatly reduces the effects of release "hang-up." This rotating design, combined with an optimized pivot point, results in a release that will help elevate every archer's game. Try it for yourself!
- BackSpin finger-hole rotation technology automatically rotates the release to your optimal fire position, ensuring good form
- Two-finger, Three-finger, Four-finger, Four-Finger Swept
- Minimal finger separation for feel, control
- Ergonomic, full-radius tapered handle
- Interchangeable thumb pegs included