LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
All repairs, replacements, and refunds will be determined by Scott Archery. An RMA approval does not guarantee that the product is covered under warranty. In the event the item is not covered under warranty, we will contact you with a quoted repair service. If you do not want to pay for the repair, it is your responsibility to pay for return shipping. Returned product not paid for within 30 days will be discarded.
Before requesting a repair, please review our End of Life List as these models are no longer able to be serviced.
The following are not covered under warranty and are subject to a $20 service fee:
- Problems due to disassembling, modifications, mistreatment due to being left outside, let go of the release when shooting, etc.
- Misfire due to improper adjustment. Not using release properly.
- Wrist straps are not accepted for this service fee. Replacement wrist straps must be purchased, as these are a wearable item.
Any foreign substances/contamination or weathered effect such as rust or corrosion that have led to a releases failure is not supported.
Service/Parts Fee on Non-Warranty Repairs
- Service Fee: $20 per release
- If parts need to be replaced, we will contact you with a quote.
- Can I request a replacement?
- We require the release to be sent in and reviewed before a replacement is considered. Replacements are eligible only by case-to-case basis.
- My hunt is in a week, I need my release by tomorrow what can you do to help?
- We understand the importance of having the right equipment for your hunt, we unfortunately do not offer any expedited repair service as we operate first come first serve. We do recommend to always have a backup release as we understand things happen at unfortunate times.
- How long will the repair take?
- From the time the RMA is requested and shipped back is estimated to be take 10-15 business days. Receiving in the product, repairing the product and shipping the product back to you. Keep in mind shipping times to and from our facility may be extended due to your location.
- I shipped a product back that is on the End of Life list:
- If we have received a model from the End of life list, we will ship your product directly back to you. This model unfortunately is no longer in production, and we have depleted all part resources.
- I have multiple releases that need repair. Can I send them all in together?
- Yes, place all your releases in the package and use the Return Authorization (RMA) Number that will be provided to you in your email. In the notes section of the repair form, indicate all issues you may be having with each release model.