The Echo release features Scott's new HyperJaw design. Scott engineers spend hundreds of hours to develop and test dozens of geometry configurations. The result is a never before seen configuration in archery releases.
The independent jaws operate in perfect synchronization with one another. This removes any lateral torque that may come from inconsistencies in shooting form. The asymmetrical design delivers unmatched efficiency in the jaw opening response. The Roller Trigger System (RTS) provides a silky smooth trigger action.
- Patent pending design
- Independent jaws eliminate torque
- Off-center design delivers high efficiency opening response
- Roller Trigger System (RTS) for smooth, adjustable trigger action
- Separate trigger travel and tension adjustments for a wide range of trigger adjustment
- New, curved trigger design provides a distinct feel and increased finger placement options
- Ergonomic grip ridges help give you the same finger placement every time